The Australian Indigenous Tourism Conference Committee invited you to submit your presentation proposal for consideration for the two-day AITC 2018 program, taking place in Lorne on 30 Oct – 1 Nov 2018.
Submissions have now closed.
Please read through the AITC 2018 guidelines and instructions before preparing or submitting your presentation proposal.
Please click here to access the AITC 2018 guidelines and instructions.
Using the online submission form, you will be able to select ONE (1) of the following categories that best fits your submission. These categories will be used by the Program Committee to place proposals in session streams and assign them to the reviewers.
- Capacity building/training
- Economic development
- Future trends/current trends
- Challenges in the sector
- Reconciliation action plans
- Inclusiveness of tourism experience
- Youth engagement
- Urban culture experience
The following presentation format will be available at the AITC 2018 Conference.
Oral Presentation (10-15 Minutes)
No. of speakers: one or two per presentation.
Duration: 10-15 minutes, including presentation time and Q&A.
- Review the Submission Guidelines and Instructions prior to submitting your proposal
- Submit your proposal online by the due date
- Automatic email confirmation of the submitted proposal will be sent upon successful submission.
- You will be notified of your proposal status on 26 July 2018. Please do not contact the Conference Office prior to this date.
- If your proposal is accepted, you will be required to confirm the presenter/s and may be asked to pay the applicable registration fee/s by early bird close on 30 August 2018. Failure to do so may result in your paper being excluded from the conference program.
For further information, please contact the conference office:
Think Business Events
Ph: 03 9417 1350
Proposals submitted in hard copy will not be accepted. Only those submitted via the online Oxford Submissions System will be accepted and reviewed.
Call for Papers
Call for Papers close
29 June 2018
6 July 2018
20 July 2018
26 July 2018
Early Bird closes
30 August 2018
30 October – 2 November 2018